PREK 3 – GRADE 8
AJLA IS GROWING TO 8TH GRADE
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING 6TH GRADE APPLICANTS FOR 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR
Complete an Application
To begin the process, please submit an Application for Admission by clicking the button below. If you are having trouble with the online application, please contact the main office by calling the school at (203) 333-2211 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Online Form
Schedule a Parent Interview + Student Visit
- Parent interview with the Founders and a tour of the school
- Student Visits Scheduled
- PreK Playdates – spend a ½ hour in the classroom on a Saturday morning – dates to be announced
- K-5 spend a day at AJLA visiting in their current classroom
Submit Supplemental Application Materials
- Report card for current year
- Testing results
- Once your child has been admitted to AJLA, we will request proof of income in order to determine your tuition. You must supply a copy of your most recent 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2s, or a month of pay stubs. Financial aid is granted based on need and is completely confidential. No family will be denied admission due to an inability to pay.
- Once financial aid has been finalized, you will receive a Parent Contract, which must be completed and returned as soon as possible.
AJLA admits qualified students of any race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law to all of the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at AJLA. The School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid, athletic, and other policies and programs.