- Drop off begins at 8 am. As parents pull into the parking lot via the State Street entrance, they line up in the drop off lane which is on the right-hand side next to the school building. Once they have reached the top 3 positions, teachers open their car doors and escort the students into the school.
- If parents have an appointment or need to come into school, they use the passing lane on the left-hand side along the fence to carefully pull past the drop off lane and park.
- All cars MUST exit via John Street.
- PreK children who are not staying for Late Day must be picked up by 3:30 p.m. by an adult who is 18 or older. Children will be dismissed only to adults who are authorized in writing by their parents or guardians.
- All unfamiliar adults will be asked to show a photo ID, and parents will be contacted before the child is released.
- If your child needs to leave before 3:30 p.m., please notify a teacher at drop-off.
- Children must be signed out when they leave.
- Children picked up after 3:30 p.m., who are not enrolled in Late Day, will be charged the full late day fee.
- Children who are enrolled in Late Day should be picked up at 5:00 p.m. After 5:10, there is a fee of $15 for every 15 minutes that a parent is late.
- Two teachers will remain with the children until everyone has been picked up.